theatre nursing in adelaide

Old Feb 15th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile theatre nursing in adelaide

Hi all, arrived here in adelaide three weeks ago today!! Is there anyone out there working in theatres that could give me info on what hours they work, pay scales and which are the best hospitals to apply to, have had four years experience scrubbing for a bit of most things, would really appreciated it, thanks, Michelle
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: theatre nursing in adelaide

Originally Posted by willywonka
Hi all, arrived here in adelaide three weeks ago today!! Is there anyone out there working in theatres that could give me info on what hours they work, pay scales and which are the best hospitals to apply to, have had four years experience scrubbing for a bit of most things, would really appreciated it, thanks, Michelle
Hi there, my friend is a theatre nurse at the Royal Adelaide, she says it is a great place to work. Contact to ANF for up to date pay scales as they have not long changed.
Sorry i can't help more but I was an ICU nurse in a private hospital so different job and pay rates
good luck
jacqui
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

hi thanks, I was suppose to come to the coffe meet up last friday but could not make it, shame, I could have picked your brains!! wendy said there is gonna be something else soon, would love to come, thanks, Michelle x
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willywonka
hi thanks, I was suppose to come to the coffe meet up last friday but could not make it, shame, I could have picked your brains!! wendy said there is gonna be something else soon, would love to come, thanks, Michelle x
Feel free to PM me any questions
jacqui