Registering with QNC.....

Old Sep 14th 2006, 10:50 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Registering with QNC.....

Hi,

Hubby took all relelvant documentation into QNC office here in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. Paid his reg fees, admin fees and the extra $100 they want from overseas nurses. Only to be told that they were working on MAY Applications!!!!! :scared:

So in a few months he might just get registered and be able to work....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:09 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Registering with QNC.....

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi,

Hubby took all relelvant documentation into QNC office here in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. Paid his reg fees, admin fees and the extra $100 they want from overseas nurses. Only to be told that they were working on MAY Applications!!!!! :scared:

Cheers

Ginny
HI!
Just got my reg through and it only took 8 weeks!Amazing-couldnt believe it!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:15 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering with QNC.....

Hi,

Cheers

Ginny
I thought if you went in person they did it for you there and then?
I'll apply from the UK if thats not the case now!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:14 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I thought if you went in person they did it for you there and then?
I'll apply from the UK if thats not the case now!

Hi Jackie,

I'd apply now. They just put it in the pile with all the rest and still charge you the extra $100 for the privilage! No favouritism here. He got them certified here by a local JP etc but QNC doesn't do rush jobs. 8 weeks is pretty good though!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:18 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie,

I'd apply now. They just put it in the pile with all the rest and still charge you the extra $100 for the privilage! No favouritism here. He got them certified here by a local JP etc but QNC doesn't do rush jobs. 8 weeks is pretty good though!

Cheers

Ginny
Very frustrating Ginny. I will apply when I come back from the reccie. Luckily I'm in no hurry.

jackie
Old Sep 17th 2006, 7:00 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Once paperwork is in they may be slow to post out licence etc. However a search online via the QNC website may well show that the documentation has been done. I know they're not really on May's paperwork for varying reasons and the person who told you this may be misinformed. Any potential employer can do a search for a licence online or ring them up so don't worry too much. Just avoid April 1st - June 30th as this is renewal time. Just ring them twice weekly and say so and so told me etc and it's amazing how fast it can get done. There-after do it all online Trust me i am a seasoned veteran with different boards around Australia
Lucy