ready to track and trace??

Old Jan 18th 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough
Default ready to track and trace??

Hi to everyone out there,i haven't posted many threads but follow all the news daily,i just thought i'd let you all know that our application 47sk skilled independant has been sent by fedex courier service(my dad very kindly offered to send it through work as he gets discount )it was collected mon teatime,spent some of 18th in/out of Paris and has since left the Phillipines 19jan 02.03hrs.estimated time of arrival is jan 20th 5pm.
we have just spent 3 days in London,so half the fun of tracing it is almost over.BTW if anyone is in the city you must see "we will rock you" its fantabulous!!!
next step is to "look forward "to getting credit card statement. :scared:
Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ready to track and trace??

Keep us informed of its progress!!!!!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

txmogga is an unknown quantity at this point

You must be so excited, do keep us posted.

Did you frontload?

txmogga
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:16 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple swatch
.estimated time of arrival is jan 20th 5pm.
:

is that aus time or uk time??

how exciting!

sue
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:45 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

track and trace track and trace!!!!!!

V. Exciting

I hope the dosh gets taken off soon!!!

Who signed for it?

Good luck

Lynn
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

have just checked on it's whereabouts,says its in Alexandria AU,presume AU is oz but not a name i know of.
unsure which time scale its on,oz or uk.
decided in the end not to front load meds as don't have the funds to pay by cash just yet!!
its not sunk in yet that the application is on its way,it feels scary but exciting!
will keep you all posted,hopefully by the time i get home and pick up blaine from childminder tomorrow it should be there
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:27 pm
ad4ozz

Next door neighbour on a 47 Visa and got his really quick but beware after 1 month of hearing nothing after 'them' taking the money off my credit card I have managed to get a case number.

Neighbour's house sale now fallen through so he rang Oz to tell them couldn't make it for March and they actually said 'no worries' we made the job for you and think you are more desperate to get here than we are to have you... .

Hope they treat nurses the same as he is an Asbestos surveyor.

Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:28 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

(purple swatch on hubbie's page)not long since got home and had tea.application arrived at 10.14 today and signed by Jenny on the front reception desk.
playing the waiting game now
debs andy and blaine
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:24 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats really good Debs!

I can't wait to get mine in - going to work solidly on it this weekend as have had no time to do anything this week

I need to get focused again, do you know what I mean? I just feel like everything is in slow motion yet the weeks and days are flying by. Anyway I'm talking rubbish - off to bed for me, just done a 8.30-9.30 day for the 2nd day running and feel crap and have swollen ankles (i'm only 24 too!!! 25 in Feb though)

Lynn x

ps I will watch your progress eagerly as I should hopefully only be a few weeks to a month behind you.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Hi
I've just done an update on another thread but our application arrived 19/1/05 (posted 5/1/05 via GPO - God bless em ) It will be interesting to see who gets dealt with first.

Richard