Re: Diploma HE Nursing

Old Sep 3rd 2010, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diploma HE Nursing

Originally Posted by paintbrush2010
HI EVERYBODY,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES, SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME A WHILE TO GET BACK TO YOU, WE'RE LEFT ENGLAND NOW AND ARE IN HONG KONG.

THE GREAT NEWS IS I HAVE A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW FOR THE QUEENSLAND HEALTH GRADUATE NURSE PROGRAM, HAS ANYBODY HAD EXPERIENCE OF THIS AND THE TYPES OF QUESTIONS / THINGS TO RESEARCH EG AUSTRALIAN CLINICAL GOVERNANCE AND NATIONAL SERVICE FRAMEWORKS?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

HELEN
Hi. I had an interveiw for grad program in WA. I was asked senario questions based on situations I may come across whilst on the wards ie what would you do if.... etc. Must admit I did crap as one was a surgical question and I hadn't done a surgical placement since 2006. So just read up on basic nursing stuff I think based on my questions they just want to see that you are safe. Good Luck.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Mittens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diploma HE Nursing

Originally Posted by avi
Hi Mittens

How come they wont sponser you? Every where is crying for nurses. You could try Queensland Health might be worth a try for you Townsville Hospital is also one I was in talks with and they offered me a job with 457 sponsership but I have kids and wanted perm hence why I took the Perth job lol
I only wish I knew the answer to your question. Feel like I keep hitting a brick wall.