A question about Hours worked for PR visa

Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:09 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question about Hours worked for PR visa

Originally Posted by itsmylife
thanks for that, I was going to do it in date format

17/1/06 - 17/7/06 - Maternity Leave
17/7/06- 17/1/07 - 20 hours
17/1/07- 17/9/07 - sick
17/9/07-5/11/07 - 20 hours
5/11/07-5/3/08 - 16.5 hours
5/3/08 - present - 20 hours

thats not the right dates, but the general thing I was thinking (though obviously over the 2 years as opposed to more than that that I have highlighted above!), and something that my ward manager could sign - she would be more able to verify exact hours worked each week than HR to be honest, as there were some weeks that I did extra which would count towards this total

Its a while off for me anyhow at the moment, but want to be sure that I get this all right in my head so I don't make any mistakes. I think I might even contact an agent before going ahead with my main visa just for a consultation about these hours just incase... will see how it goes.

thanks again, this forum is great to share all this stuff!

Angela

hi angela,
that sounds just about perfect!
and your intention to check with an agent is just about the best bit of money you could spend!!! im sure for things like straight forward skills assessments its only a minimal charge, and for peace of mind its worth every penny

good luck with it ...

sue x