qnc timelines

Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:48 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all
Default qnc timelines

hi i'm just wondering if anyone had any idea of the time scale for qnc registration....i sent mine end of nov, had an acknowledgement 2 weeks after that wanting more info...sent it straight away but not heard anything back yet.....just wondered if anyone else is in same position as me/

cheers
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:41 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Re: qnc timelines

Hi My timescale was about 5 weeks, but then again I am living out here in Oz, remember that it may take longer fo you to hear because of the postal times etc. I also wonder if they are quicker dealing with people out here rather than the Uk. Anyway when I spoke to them to basically thank them for the speed, I mentioned that I had heard the wait was horrendous, the guy said that they are trying to speed things up. So they should as there is a real shortage out here, and it would make sense! Anyway good luck!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:05 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: qnc timelines

Hi Katy, my registration took just over 5 weeks, but I took my in to the office in Brisbane when I was on holiday, got confirmation about 3 weeks later, phoned them to pay the retainer fee and go my pack and badge just over 2 weeks later. Very quick after what I had heard some people had waited. Only thing is we probably wont be over there beofre my registration has to be renewed again (in June) , any hoo good luck with your registration, hope you hear something soon.
Clairex