QNC....I'm on the register!!

Old May 13th 2007, 3:42 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: QNC....I'm on the register!!

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Janice, if I read you right you have had verification sent from NMC in uk to different states. the verification only sort of confirms you are nurse in UK. Hate to be bearer of bad new but you have to register with say queensland (go on QNC website)by downloading the form and getting ALL the stuff together get if certified by solicitor etc. send it off with the fee. or you can go down the route of ANMC again forms avail online pay large fee and get letter of determination then register with a state pay another fee!!!!!!
first route is the cheapest but takes longer. I take it your hubby was the primary applicant otherwise you would have been through all this to get PR
Hi and thanks for your reply.
I may not have made myself clear....I already have PR and have got that on my skills as a nurse.I have been through the Skills Assessment obviously and the reason why i ask is that my agent has never told me that i need to register with anyone else.She just told me to send off this formto QNC and NSW and i got a letter back saying i was registered.
I have kept reading these kind of posts and am totally confused about it.
The thing is it is over a year since i did all this and so its now a bit vague due to my menopausal brain!!
Thanks for all your help.
Janice x
Old May 13th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Hi janice I would ring QNC to double check but if you are registered with them you should have a qNC nuber if so then looks like you are. go on the QNC website and go into where public can view register and put in either your name and date of birth or if you have a number put that in where requested and if you are on register the it will come up with your details.
If you where registered you probably would have needed to re register as it is an annual registration process.
good luck

Last edited by tillysmum; May 13th 2007 at 3:59 pm.
Old May 14th 2007, 5:37 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.
Have e-mailed my agent and she has confirmed....the skills assessment is only for migration purposes.I still do need to register with QNC.
She says the AMNC keep all the certified docs so there is a facility where they can send off copies to QNC for me.I presume for a small fee of course!
Otherwise my agent says you can register once you arrive in Oz.
I going to look on the website and see which looks less complicated.
Thought id finished with all the paperwork and certified copies of stuff now we ve got our visas!
Thanks for your help.
Janice
Old May 14th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck with the application
Old May 18th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Not sure yet but hope it will be in the next couple of months. If I go alone and leave OH to sort out the house then it could be very soon or if I wait and we all go together it could take a while.
Where are you going to work in cairns we are heading there too, just got a job yesturday so so relieved.
Old May 18th 2007, 4:31 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sophjam
Where are you going to work in cairns we are heading there too, just got a job yesturday so so relieved.
I'll be working at Cairns Base Hospital, is that where you're off to?
Old May 20th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hi and thanks for your reply.
I may not have made myself clear....I already have PR and have got that on my skills as a nurse.I have been through the Skills Assessment obviously and the reason why i ask is that my agent has never told me that i need to register with anyone else.She just told me to send off this formto QNC and NSW and i got a letter back saying i was registered.
I have kept reading these kind of posts and am totally confused about it.
The thing is it is over a year since i did all this and so its now a bit vague due to my menopausal brain!!
Thanks for all your help.
Janice x
Hi Janice you can do a register check yourself by going onto the qnc website and put in the requested details. Mine showed up before My badge came on friday it was recorded the week before on the register.
Old May 20th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
I'll be working at Cairns Base Hospital, is that where you're off to?
Yes in paediatrics hopefully its nice to know others are heading to cairns too.
Old May 21st 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear all, can anyone direct me to an idiots guide to register for South Australia? Just been granted a 136, having had full ANMC assessment. The NMC sent something or other(!) to SA, its been so long, my head has turned to smash! I know this has been asked before, I just cant find a guide. Any help would be great. Thanks again

donna

ps meant to add, the form says send nothing else apart from completed form, then says send evidence etc. aaarrrgghhh

Last edited by doje6863; May 21st 2007 at 4:44 pm. Reason: forgot stuff
Old May 21st 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry not sure on that one