QNC....I'm on the register!!

Old May 11th 2007, 8:10 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default QNC....I'm on the register!!

Eight weeks and one day since I sent it....should get the badge etc next week
Old May 11th 2007, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

heggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really nice
Default Re: QNC....I'm on the register!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! another hurdle out of the way!
Old May 11th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations its a really nice feeling isnt it, it really is so frustrating being at the mercy of other people. Have realised through all this I must be a control freak
Old May 11th 2007, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great news, good luck with next stage. My turn soon........

Dawn
X
Old May 11th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old May 11th 2007, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Fantastic! It's a great feeling eh?! you will be there in no time! when are you flying out?
Old May 11th 2007, 9:15 pm

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nursesarah
Fantastic! It's a great feeling eh?! you will be there in no time! when are you flying out?
Not sure yet but hope it will be in the next couple of months. If I go alone and leave OH to sort out the house then it could be very soon or if I wait and we all go together it could take a while.
Old May 12th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

boyz119 will become famous soon enoughboyz119 will become famous soon enough

Not sure yet but hope it will be in the next couple of months. If I go alone and leave OH to sort out the house then it could be very soon or if I wait and we all go together it could take a while.
G'day everyone and congratulations to all those with recently granted QNC rego.

And i'll include myself in the congrats too. Badge received this am.

App sent 22/03/07
Granted 04/05/07
Badge & licence 12/05/07

Just the visa to go! Oh yes and sell the bl**dy house.

Rich.
Old May 12th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Too
nice feeling isn't it
just waiting for my stuff so can send certificate of for ANMC
Old May 12th 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boyz119
G'day everyone and congratulations to all those with recently granted QNC rego.

And i'll include myself in the congrats too. Badge received this am.

App sent 22/03/07
Granted 04/05/07
Badge & licence 12/05/07

Just the visa to go! Oh yes and sell the bl**dy house.

Rich.
Great stuff Rich!

I'm just two weeks behind you, so waiting with baited breath!!!!!!!!!! Keep login on and coming away disappointed. Sad eh! Definitely need to get a life, god knows what I'll be like when we submit the visa. Our house went up last week, keeping fingers crossed.

All the best

Dawn
Old May 12th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Great news - and good luck !!!
Old May 13th 2007, 7:43 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for being thick but i have PR and am a nurse.I do remember sending off my verification stuff and i had to fill in on the back of the form which states i wanted to register with.I registered with Queensland and NSW.They sent me back an A4 paper saying i was registered with these 2 states but i didnt get any kind of badge or anything.
Is this a different kind of thing you are talking about and if so what do i have to do to register as we are hoping to go this September...house sale permitting!
Thanks.
Janice x
Old May 13th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Janice, if I read you right you have had verification sent from NMC in uk to different states. the verification only sort of confirms you are nurse in UK. Hate to be bearer of bad new but you have to register with say queensland (go on QNC website)by downloading the form and getting ALL the stuff together get if certified by solicitor etc. send it off with the fee. or you can go down the route of ANMC again forms avail online pay large fee and get letter of determination then register with a state pay another fee!!!!!!
first route is the cheapest but takes longer. I take it your hubby was the primary applicant otherwise you would have been through all this to get PR
Old May 13th 2007, 10:13 am

Yes it does sound like you've only got your qualification verified by NMC and this is only one part of the process of actually getting registered.
If you already have your visa you won't need to worry about doing anything with the ANMC tho.

Look Here
for QNC and herefor NSW and all the info you need is there
Old May 13th 2007, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Congratulations!! Well done!! not too long and we'll all be in the sunshine!!!

Bobbie XX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.