QLD register interest or go direct?

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

zanderman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QLD register interest or go direct?

Hi all,

Just wanted to get a view on this.

My wife is looking to apply to become a nurse in QLD on their graduate scheme (probably graduate as she will not have a year until June/July and we want to go sooner rather than later).

Should she go on the website and register her interest or go directly to some QLD hospitals? Just looking for the swiftest/cleanest approach really.

Thanks!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 1:17 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: QLD register interest or go direct?

Originally Posted by zanderman
Hi all,

Just wanted to get a view on this.

My wife is looking to apply to become a nurse in QLD on their graduate scheme (probably graduate as she will not have a year until June/July and we want to go sooner rather than later).

Should she go on the website and register her interest or go directly to some QLD hospitals? Just looking for the swiftest/cleanest approach really.

Thanks!
I applied direct to the hospitals and it was all quite straightforward
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Any idea where I can get a list of hospitals in and around Brisbane (and any that are supposed to be any good!)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
I applied direct to the hospitals and it was all quite straightforward
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:48 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zanderman
Any idea where I can get a list of hospitals in and around Brisbane (and any that are supposed to be any good!)

Thanks!
Here's a list of all Qld Health Hospitals you can go through and find the Brisbane ones, whole load of private hospitals too....Brisbane Hospitals
No idea which ones are any good as I'm miles away in Cairns
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the response!!

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Here's a list of all Qld Health Hospitals you can go through and find the Brisbane ones, whole load of private hospitals too....Brisbane Hospitals
No idea which ones are any good as I'm miles away in Cairns
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Anyone else have a view on Brisbane hospitals and any that are worth looking at?

Thanks!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Dont be shy now!