Midwifery interview........sooo scared....help???

Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice
Default Midwifery interview........sooo scared....help???

Hi guys and gals

Well I have an interview on Tuesday and some help would be great if you have time.....

Its for a midwifery course (post reg) and its with SJOG Murdoch (Perth).

Have any of any experience of midwifery interviews and can help me with what I am likely to be asked?
I am stressing out big time....

What questions could I ask them? Be nice to leave with good questions ringing in their ears that I have asked

Thanks in anticipation

Jackie
x
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default Re: Midwifery interview........sooo scared....help???

Hi jackie,

Its a bit hard as i'm a midwife in the UK but my advice to you would be to find out what is currently in the media or lime light in midwifery at the moment in perth, at the time of my interview for uni it was all to do with home birthing and also to do with the increase in c/s

for another interview we were given topics to look at teen pregnancy being one of them i cant really remember the others.

i was also asked why i wanted to be a midwife, what midwifery means to me, what qualities i would bring to midwifery, all the usual ones really

Sorry i cant be anymore help

Kind regards

Zoe