NBV registrstion times??

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough
Default NBV registrstion times??

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how long it takes to hear back from the nurses board of victoria once you have sent all your documents off for registration?

Also do they contact you by email or by snail mail??

Many thanks for the help,

Claire
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default Re: NBV registrstion times??

Hi Claire,

I sent my reg info off back in August, they did have to send it back to me as i did not have it signed corectly (or by the corect person) that took till November, i then sent it back to them in November and they have not yet got back to me I have sent them an email today as well as the visa people to see where everyone is up to with the visas and registration they have been very good with mail in the post and also email they reply very quickly etc...

Have you sent off for your registration yet? if so when? I am just interested aswell to see how long it has taken others to get there visa through. We have had our medicals etc but just seem to be waiting around now and the house still has not sold so were not having much luck at all

Zoe