QLD health grad position

Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:21 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: QLD health grad position

Hi I contacted hospitals now and I wont qualify until 2009 to ask questions and they seem to think its the norm.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by avi
Hi I contacted hospitals now and I wont qualify until 2009 to ask questions and they seem to think its the norm.
thanks avi

think i may need to send them an email. which hospitals have you contacted did they give any indication on when to apply for a job?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:34 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Ive contacted mainly gold coast hospital in queensland. Though am a bit confused. They have said to apply in july 2008 ( I qualify in july 2009) But cant apply for visa until have registration not sure when i qualify when I get pin number so advice from queensland is to apply july 08 work over here for 6 months whilst wait for registration and join them mid year 2010 or apply for working holiday visa and start work straight away whislt waiting for visa to come through must admit though was not expecting to start in september 09 was looking more like jan 10 not much later though.
Ive also contacted ramsey jobs who run a grad programme in nsa and victoria just waiting on info back from a second email to them.
royal brisbane not do for international nurses though.
avi
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by avi
Ive contacted mainly gold coast hospital in queensland. Though am a bit confused. They have said to apply in july 2008 ( I qualify in july 2009) But cant apply for visa until have registration not sure when i qualify when I get pin number so advice from queensland is to apply july 08 work over here for 6 months whilst wait for registration and join them mid year 2010 or apply for working holiday visa and start work straight away whislt waiting for visa to come through must admit though was not expecting to start in september 09 was looking more like jan 10 not much later though.
Ive also contacted ramsey jobs who run a grad programme in nsa and victoria just waiting on info back from a second email to them.
royal brisbane not do for international nurses though.
avi
thanks avi

i will be going on OH visa as he is a joiner (if we can ever get out head around the vetassess) i will give them a email and see what they say. i too was hoping so start around jan 2010 think i will need a little rest before going back