proof of hours

Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:11 pm
Banned

Fried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really nice
Default proof of hours

Hi, I am interested if anyone can tell me about proof of hours worked. I have been nursing for many years some full-time and some part time. I understand this can affect your rate of pay. I have been a nurse for 15 years, can I use the same kind of documentation that I used for my PR visa as proof of hours, for example, A statement from my line manager saying i have worked in the hospital etc, and how many hours I work. Thanks.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: proof of hours

Originally Posted by Fried Rice
Hi, I am interested if anyone can tell me about proof of hours worked. I have been nursing for many years some full-time and some part time. I understand this can affect your rate of pay. I have been a nurse for 15 years, can I use the same kind of documentation that I used for my PR visa as proof of hours, for example, A statement from my line manager saying i have worked in the hospital etc, and how many hours I work. Thanks.
I just got my manager to do me a letter stating I had worked for her for x amount of years for x amount of hours a week.
Tracie
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Don't think my manager was enough. I had to get it confirmed from payroll. Ask them to do you a letter just in case xx
Alison
Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of

A letter signed by the manager was enough for me but I went to a private hospital. I imagine the public system may be a bit more official. Only a hunch.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:45 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Def get one from your manager AND payroll,some hospitals here in Brisbane can be fussy as,and make sure they have the hours worked
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Brisbane bound
A letter signed by the manager was enough for me but I went to a private hospital. I imagine the public system may be a bit more official. Only a hunch.
I was public and TBH it wasn't even a real letter, it was an e-mail that I printed and showed it to the ward manager and I was sorted
Tracie