Posting documents off to ANMC?

Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Posting documents off to ANMC?

Hi, just a small query.....nearly ready to send off paperwork to ANMC for full skills assessment. I think i will use Royal Mail International Signed for service, therefore do i post it to the PO Box or the Courier address on the form?? Its not really a courier but i've been told post cannot be signed for which is sent to a PO Box. I hope someone can advise me...don't want to mess it up!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:45 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posting documents off to ANMC?

Hi Mo,

You send it to the courier address. You are right a PO box cannot sign for it!

Good luck!

Jackie
Old Jan 21st 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Thanks Mrs JFW!! Sending Tuesday hopefully!! x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Clifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi, just a small query.....nearly ready to send off paperwork to ANMC for full skills assessment. I think i will use Royal Mail International Signed for service, therefore do i post it to the PO Box or the Courier address on the form?? Its not really a courier but i've been told post cannot be signed for which is sent to a PO Box. I hope someone can advise me...don't want to mess it up!
At the risk of sounding jade-like, which do i have to do first???? Skill matching or register with nursing board, and do i register in SA first?? Am going to Adelaide? Any advice much appreciated - following in your footsteps on the questions front Mo33!!!!!!!! Watching your progress - all the best! Worrried about doin it all wrong and spoiling my chances!!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:24 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just a small query.....nearly ready to send off paperwork to ANMC for full skills assessment. I think i will use Royal Mail International Signed for service, therefore do i post it to the PO Box or the Courier address on the form?? Its not really a courier but i've been told post cannot be signed for which is sent to a PO Box.
Lots of people have had problems using royal mail "international signed for" as apparently there is no proof of delivery at the other end. And if it gets lost you'll probably never hear of it again.

Why not use a proper courier, eg DHL?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:59 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,
I received some impotant docs from Oz the other day.Parcel said international"signed for" and the postie just popped it through the letter box!
I am now using a courier for anything important.£30 is worth it I think
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Clifty40
At the risk of sounding jade-like, which do i have to do first???? Skill matching or register with nursing board, and do i register in SA first?? Am going to Adelaide? Any advice much appreciated - following in your footsteps on the questions front Mo33!!!!!!!! Watching your progress - all the best! Worrried about doin it all wrong and spoiling my chances!!
If you register with the nursing board fist then you only have to do the modified skills assessment but if you skills match first then you do the full assessment. Hope this makes sense.
Tracie
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
If you register with the nursing board fist then you only have to do the modified skills assessment but if you skills match first then you do the full assessment. Hope this makes sense.
Tracie
Hi Clifty, I'm doing the fulls skills assess first, more expensive but i'm anxious to get visa off in the post as quick as poss. Some say its a tad quicker but its luck of the draw really. If you register with nursing board first, wait for reply ? how long, then you can apply for a modified skills assess costing less then another wait ? how long, and then apply for visa........ I'm just impatient and wait to get going!! Hope this has helped!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Clifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really niceClifty40 is just really nice

Hi Clifty, I'm doing the fulls skills assess first, more expensive but i'm anxious to get visa off in the post as quick as poss. Some say its a tad quicker but its luck of the draw really. If you register with nursing board first, wait for reply ? how long, then you can apply for a modified skills assess costing less then another wait ? how long, and then apply for visa........ I'm just impatient and wait to get going!! Hope this has helped!
Cheers folks - pieces falling into place now.