online registration - QNC

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice
Default online registration - QNC

Hi guys

I applied to QNC for registration and got an acknowledgement letter back from them dated 19th July. Out of curiosity I looked at the online register today, not thinking anything would be on there, however after searching my name, my details came up saying that i have a full, current licence and am licenced to 30th June 2008. I know this is a really stupid question, but does this mean that they have assessed my application? if this is so, then it has been less than a month ... i thought it was taking at least 8 weeks .... Not that i am complaining !!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all
Default Re: online registration - QNC

Originally Posted by nurse32
Hi guys

I applied to QNC for registration and got an acknowledgement letter back from them dated 19th July. Out of curiosity I looked at the online register today, not thinking anything would be on there, however after searching my name, my details came up saying that i have a full, current licence and am licenced to 30th June 2008. I know this is a really stupid question, but does this mean that they have assessed my application? if this is so, then it has been less than a month ... i thought it was taking at least 8 weeks .... Not that i am complaining !!!
Your assessment must have been completed if you are on the register. There cannot be any other reason why you are on there.

nice one
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Got all excited when I read your thread - but no, I'm not on there yet It gives us hope though - CONGRATULATIONS
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:49 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurse32
Hi guys

Yup......welll done.

Just need your ' license to practice' card through the post ...