British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   online registration - QNC (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/online-registration-qnc-473681/)

nurse32 Aug 13th 2007 9:47 am

online registration - QNC

Hi guys

I applied to QNC for registration and got an acknowledgement letter back from them dated 19th July. Out of curiosity I looked at the online register today, not thinking anything would be on there, however after searching my name, my details came up saying that i have a full, current licence and am licenced to 30th June 2008. I know this is a really stupid question, but does this mean that they have assessed my application? if this is so, then it has been less than a month :confused:... i thought it was taking at least 8 weeks :confused:.... Not that i am complaining !!! :thumbsup:

adiestubbs Aug 13th 2007 12:09 pm

Re: online registration - QNC

Originally Posted by nurse32 (Post 5182670)
Hi guys

I applied to QNC for registration and got an acknowledgement letter back from them dated 19th July. Out of curiosity I looked at the online register today, not thinking anything would be on there, however after searching my name, my details came up saying that i have a full, current licence and am licenced to 30th June 2008. I know this is a really stupid question, but does this mean that they have assessed my application? if this is so, then it has been less than a month :confused:... i thought it was taking at least 8 weeks :confused:.... Not that i am complaining !!! :thumbsup:

Your assessment must have been completed if you are on the register. There cannot be any other reason why you are on there.

nice one:thumbsup:

midwife2be Aug 18th 2007 8:45 am

Got all excited when I read your thread - but no, I'm not on there yet :unsure: It gives us hope though - CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup:

Issie Aug 18th 2007 8:49 am

Originally Posted by nurse32 (Post 5182670)
Hi guys

Yup......welll done.

Just need your ' license to practice' card through the post ...:thumbsup: