Nursing transcript

Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Fiona67 is on a distinguished road
Default Nursing transcript

Like the title suggests the query is about nursing transcripts. At the completion of my course I was sent a complete catalogue of my modules and results that I had taken over the three years. So my question is, is this exactly what a transcript would comprise of, all results and modules taken?

Anybody help

Cheers
Fi
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

jmd104 will become famous soon enoughjmd104 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Nursing transcript

Hi,

What you describe sounds exactly like a transcript. Be careful to keep it safe in case you need it in the furuture as many universities will charge for duplicate copies and you never know when you may need it. I can remember very clearly having to chase the transcripted for my uncompleted degree course ten years after I had dropped out to be able to show it to my new university when I started my nursing Diploma. Having said that when I registered my diploma to work here in France my transcript wasn't required just a copy and translation of my final diploma.

Cheers
Jo.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Hi
I suggest you check if it's ok for you to send the transcript. Some places specifically say that they want a transcript sent from your college/uni and will not accept it if sent by the applicant.
Best of luck
T
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi
my uni also gave me a very posh looking one that had units and pass results and i thiught it was the one...it was my academic transcript...not the one they want

the transcript u need has each unit broken down into what you study how you study and for how many hours. mine is the size of a very dull book and cost £50...

please check

hope this helps

debbie
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Fiona67 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all your answers, my stuff does have all hours studied and the amount of credits gained, but still may not be the right document, will just have to check it out a bit more.

cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

keep a hold of that it cost me £100 from my university.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jmd104
Hi,

What you describe sounds exactly like a transcript. Be careful to keep it safe in case you need it in the furuture as many universities will charge for duplicate copies and you never know when you may need it. I can remember very clearly having to chase the transcripted for my uncompleted degree course ten years after I had dropped out to be able to show it to my new university when I started my nursing Diploma. Having said that when I registered my diploma to work here in France my transcript wasn't required just a copy and translation of my final diploma.

Cheers
Jo.

Completely off subject,(apologies!), but where and how have you managed to work in France? How did you get over the language barrier? It's something I've thought of but never thought possible?