nmc registration due to expire during anmc process!!!

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default nmc registration due to expire during anmc process!!!

hi all
once again i have another question.

i finally have all the information that i need to send off for my anmc verification of skills and the courier is due on monday hooray..

although i now feel that i have a problem, processing time is roughly around 6-8 weeks and my current registration expires on 31/03/08, which is approx 8 weeks time. i will be renewing my registration as usual to continue working as we have not even sent the visa off yet (mostly ready just waiting till we get amnc approval)

my concerns are

1 will anmc disallow my verification of skills if it goes past 31/03/08

2 will i have to pay $685 again (this is a lot to pay twice)

3 will anmc request next years registration without any other fee (which means verification of doc all over again)

4 will i have to request nmc to send proof of registration again £35

all help gratefully received
suzie
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default Re: nmc registration due to expire during anmc process!!!

if any one can help me with the above queries i would be very grateful, as i now am unsure what i should do or wat actions could occur, feels like i am goin outta my mind not knowing if to send the docs and i really dont want to prolong the process any more than i have too

thanks
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suziegaz
if any one can help me with the above queries i would be very grateful, as i now am unsure what i should do or wat actions could occur, feels like i am goin outta my mind not knowing if to send the docs and i really dont want to prolong the process any more than i have too

thanks
It might be useful to give them a call or email and ask if it's ok to forward new registration and continue with current process - just a thought
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:56 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie-k
It might be useful to give them a call or email and ask if it's ok to forward new registration and continue with current process - just a thought
Hi suzie,

As with charlie-k's reply I would make contact with them and advise re the time scales. I wouldn't think they would make you pay again as long as the NMC send an up-to-date confirmation that you renewed your registration. It may be worth contacting the NMC and explain the situation, although I doubt they will let you renew early, if they had your payment in advance they may be more helpful, doing this may also help to reduce some of your anxieties.

Good luck with it, and let us know how you got on.
Paul
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hi there,
I think you should just carry on regardless and make sure you update yuor registration promptly. I did mine over the phone and paid by debit card late December and had no probs. I was registered with ANMC but still undergoing registration for QNC. Hope you get sorted but like the others said, just email or phone and yuo will get a prompt reply. LouB
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

hi guys

thanks for the replys.

i contacted nmc and they wont let me renew early, not until i am in my 45 days notice period, they also said that they dont inform anmc when my registration expires just that i am registered and have good standing.

i also paid by phone last year and i am gonna register as soon as the letter comes, i will also contact anmc to let them know.

hopefully because i had every years copy of renewal with nmc and i included copys of them all for anmc, when i contact anmc to let them know i have re registered with nmc hopefully i wont get penalised, and they realise that i have continued registration.

i just hope that anmc deal with my verification in 7 week and 6 days ish.....although sooner would be nice lol

thanks for trying to put my mind at ease...... i presume this is the first panic of the process...............and i will keep you all updated

suzie
x
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

If you have to renew your rego during the process, I'd just send in a copy of the new license with a covering letter asking it be added to the file.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by suziegaz

thanks
Send it off as planned and don't worry !!

Put a cover note in to say that your registration will be renewed as soon as you are able and that you will send a copy of the new registation if required.
The ANMC will let you know if they need any other info.
Once they have all of your documents they send you a acknowledgment letter with a file ref and contact number that you can call them on.

You may find that it all goes through quickly and you needn't have worried at all.

Good luck

Alison xx