Help needed with Midwifery Registration-Please!!

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Tapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really nice
Default Help needed with Midwifery Registration-Please!!

Kia ora!

I am a midwife in England and am starting the process of putting in my EOI. Whilst researching the ins and outs, I visited the Midwifery Council of New Zealand with regards to registration in New Zealand, I have just found out i will have to complete a "Self Assessment against Competencies for Registration"- its a 10 page document!! OMG!!

I thought they were short of midwives and they wanted us, just looking at the booklet is enough to make you consider staying in the UK or even trying Australia!!!

I want to move to New Zealand so i need help please. Has anyone out there completed the registration document and successfully got registration. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Tapuhi
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed with Midwifery Registration-Please!!

I haven't, but I just wanted to say calm down!! As with anything paperwork-ish, things look overwhelming. Just start at page one and do a little bit each day, and you'll get there. Good luck
Old Jan 26th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Tapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really nice
Default Re: Help needed with Midwifery Registration-Please!!

Hi
I know i should and looking at the paperwork now doesn't look too bad!! will do a little everyday.
Tapuhi