New member/ENS visa

Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:56 am
Just Joined

bishop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member/ENS visa

Hi All,

I am a Registered Nurse heading to Perth as soon as my visa is granted. I am married and have twin daughters. My husb. is a Project Manager. I have done two telephone interviews with the same hospital and was offered a job with full scale pay. Am waiting for the hospital application to Dima and then I will submit my part. Could anyone out there who happens to be on an ENS/Labour agreement visa give me some information about it? Any nurses in FREO?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice
Default Re: New member/ENS visa

Originally Posted by bishop
Hi All,

I am a Registered Nurse heading to Perth as soon as my visa is granted. I am married and have twin daughters. My husb. is a Project Manager. I have done two telephone interviews with the same hospital and was offered a job with full scale pay. Am waiting for the hospital application to Dima and then I will submit my part. Could anyone out there who happens to be on an ENS/Labour agreement visa give me some information about it? Any nurses in FREO?

Hi there!

I am on an ENS visa and have had no probs at all with this visa. Not at all sure what info you're after. If you do a search of my posts should get some info as I have written about my experience of this visa process previously. ENS visa's granted much quicker than independents, which is a plus if you're keen to arrive soon.

Feel free to PM me or post some more specific questions and I will try and answer them.

Good luck!

Jo x
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:09 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New member/ENS visa

Hiya,
I have just been granted my ENS too.It was fairly straight forward and took 21 days from the DIMA receiving my application to the visa being granted.It took alot longer to get my skills assessment though,so ,in all the process took 6 months.
PM me too if you need to.
Andy