mental health student nurse help needed

Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:32 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation mental health student nurse help needed

Hi I qualify in aug09 and am looking to come over on a sponsered visa with pr (hopefully) I have been reading some scary posts about qld health is it that bad? The staff in a couple of the hospitals have been so nice to me especially in Townsville now am concerned shouuld I look elsewhere? dunno what to do now.
Heeeeeeelp me please someone.
Avril
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mental health student nurse help needed

Originally Posted by avi
Hi I qualify in aug09 and am looking to come over on a sponsered visa with pr (hopefully) I have been reading some scary posts about qld health is it that bad? The staff in a couple of the hospitals have been so nice to me especially in Townsville now am concerned shouuld I look elsewhere? dunno what to do now.
Heeeeeeelp me please someone.
Avril
You would be much better off waiting until you have enough experience to get an independent visa.

If you go with PR you can work where you like......on a sponsored temporary visa you are stuck with that employer like it or not...... you may be lucky but you may not.

It will take longer but could be worth it in the long run.

G
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

jack89 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: mental health student nurse help needed

Listen don't worry I got offered a job 6 months before i qualified with PR,though its is with West Australian health service in Perth. Which aint a bad thing cause perth is awesome.
Hope that helps ...sorta