Sun, Sea, Sand, and Seclusion

Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:07 am
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice
Default Sun, Sea, Sand, and Seclusion

Hi all,

Having read a number of threads about mental health nursing in Oz (most slag off QLD), it sounds like something from one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Is it really that bad? There would appear to be hundreds of mental health nurses already working in Oz, if that is true why have standards not improved and why are these places still open, never mind recruiting. Please don't burst my bubble and say life is sun, sea, sand, and seclusion. Been in nursing 22 years and was hoping to spend my next 20 odd with less stress and a better life in all areas of life, family, work and social.

Anyone with good points feel free to add them, (negative points are also welcome; keeping it real, know what to expect etc).

Paul