For Margaret3

Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default For Margaret3

Hi,

Just thought I would let you know (and anyone else for that matter) that the equivalent of the NATN in Oz is called ACORN. By joining Acorn you don't get any insurance but just being a being of a professional body. Unfortunately they are not as good as the NATN in my opinion as they don't have the online education or decent articles in their magazine. As part of the ACORN I am also a being of the local theatre nurses association which is called NSW OTA which apart from holding a yearly small conference again, I feel doesn't offer me much but overall they are cheap to join. I actually stayed with the NATN because I like their education support that they offer.

http://www.acorn.org.au/
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For Margaret3

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hi,

Just thought I would let you know (and anyone else for that matter) that the equivalent of the NATN in Oz is called ACORN. By joining Acorn you don't get any insurance but just being a being of a professional body. Unfortunately they are not as good as the NATN in my opinion as they don't have the online education or decent articles in their magazine. As part of the ACORN I am also a being of the local theatre nurses association which is called NSW OTA which apart from holding a yearly small conference again, I feel doesn't offer me much but overall they are cheap to join. I actually stayed with the NATN because I like their education support that they offer.

http://www.acorn.org.au/
Thanks for that, you know, it kinda rang a bell, i must have looked at articles from them at some point during a course (probably an anaesthetic one)
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: For Margaret3

ya welcome luvvie!