Joondalop health campus.

Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Joondalup health campus.

Anyone know who I get in touch with about working at the campus? I already have a job sorted elsewhere but have just read that joondalup campus has an Infectious disease unit. This is my speciality and really want to work in this area again if I can. Dont suppose that any of you guys know anything about the ID wards do you?
Tracie

Last edited by breezeboylan; Sep 20th 2006 at 10:50 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 9:34 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Joondalup health campus.

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Anyone know who I get in touch with about working at the campus? I already have a job sorted elsewhere but have just read that joondalup campus has an Infectious disease unit. This is my speciality and really want to work in this area again if I can. Dont suppose that any of you guys know anything about the ID wards do you?
Tracie
Hi there, the person to contact is Julie Rossiter, Human Resources department, email: [email protected], also I think you can contact the Deputy Director of nursing Chris Whellum on 9400 9439. Also Seek.com always have vacancies advertised for Joondalup Health Campus.

Really hope this helps and good luck (don't know about ID wards as I'm and NNU nurse).
Clairex
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Joondalup health campus.

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi there, the person to contact is Julie Rossiter, Human Resources department, email: [email protected], also I think you can contact the Deputy Director of nursing Chris Whellum on 9400 9439. Also Seek.com always have vacancies advertised for Joondalup Health Campus.

Really hope this helps and good luck (don't know about ID wards as I'm and NNU nurse).
Clairex
Cheers Claire and thanks for the help,
I will email her and see if any thing is available in I.D.
Do you work in the campus?
Tracie
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:13 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Joondalup health campus.

Cheers Claire and thanks for the help,
I will email her and see if any thing is available in I.D.
Do you work in the campus?
Tracie
Hi Tracie, no we're still here in sunny scotland. Still havent decided between Perth or Brisbane so going on a reccie in 2 weeks - can't wait (going to Brisbane, Perth then back to the sunshine Coast), hopefully then we will have decided where we are going. If we do go to Perth the Campus would have been my choice. Good luck. When are you going?
Clairex
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi Tracie, no we're still here in sunny scotland. Still havent decided between Perth or Brisbane so going on a reccie in 2 weeks - can't wait (going to Brisbane, Perth then back to the sunshine Coast), hopefully then we will have decided where we are going. If we do go to Perth the Campus would have been my choice. Good luck. When are you going?
Clairex
We're off on the 5th Nov, cant wait
Tracie
Old Sep 24th 2006, 2:25 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

We're off on the 5th Nov, cant wait
Tracie
OHHH that's my birthday!
Good luck and maybe see you the other side!
Tracey
Old Sep 24th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
OHHH that's my birthday!
Good luck and maybe see you the other side!
Tracey
Ya never know Tracey, maybe at the Dome one Thursday
Tracie
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:36 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya never know Tracey, maybe at the Dome one Thursday
Tracie
Don't forget my b'day card then

BTW did you find out about the ID ward at Joondalup? I'm not sure they have one tbh.
Tracey