British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   Joondalop health campus. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/joondalop-health-campus-397704/)

breezeboylan Sep 20th 2006 10:28 pm

Joondalup health campus.

Anyone know who I get in touch with about working at the campus? I already have a job sorted elsewhere but have just read that joondalup campus has an Infectious disease unit. This is my speciality and really want to work in this area again if I can. Dont suppose that any of you guys know anything about the ID wards do you?
Tracie

belleandscone Sep 21st 2006 9:34 pm

Re: Joondalup health campus.

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Anyone know who I get in touch with about working at the campus? I already have a job sorted elsewhere but have just read that joondalup campus has an Infectious disease unit. This is my speciality and really want to work in this area again if I can. Dont suppose that any of you guys know anything about the ID wards do you?
Tracie

Hi there, the person to contact is Julie Rossiter, Human Resources department, email: [email protected], also I think you can contact the Deputy Director of nursing Chris Whellum on 9400 9439. Also Seek.com always have vacancies advertised for Joondalup Health Campus.

Really hope this helps and good luck (don't know about ID wards as I'm and NNU nurse).
Clairex

breezeboylan Sep 22nd 2006 2:36 am

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi there, the person to contact is Julie Rossiter, Human Resources department, email: [email protected], also I think you can contact the Deputy Director of nursing Chris Whellum on 9400 9439. Also Seek.com always have vacancies advertised for Joondalup Health Campus.

Really hope this helps and good luck (don't know about ID wards as I'm and NNU nurse).
Clairex

Cheers Claire and thanks for the help,
I will email her and see if any thing is available in I.D.
Do you work in the campus?
Tracie

belleandscone Sep 22nd 2006 8:13 am

Cheers Claire and thanks for the help,
I will email her and see if any thing is available in I.D.
Do you work in the campus?
Tracie

Hi Tracie, no we're still here in sunny scotland. Still havent decided between Perth or Brisbane so going on a reccie in 2 weeks - can't wait (going to Brisbane, Perth then back to the sunshine Coast), hopefully then we will have decided where we are going. If we do go to Perth the Campus would have been my choice. Good luck. When are you going?
Clairex

breezeboylan Sep 22nd 2006 9:58 am

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi Tracie, no we're still here in sunny scotland. Still havent decided between Perth or Brisbane so going on a reccie in 2 weeks - can't wait (going to Brisbane, Perth then back to the sunshine Coast), hopefully then we will have decided where we are going. If we do go to Perth the Campus would have been my choice. Good luck. When are you going?
Clairex

We're off on the 5th Nov, cant wait :D
Tracie

nightnurse2 Sep 24th 2006 2:25 pm

We're off on the 5th Nov, cant wait :D
Tracie

OHHH that's my birthday!
Good luck and maybe see you the other side!
Tracey

breezeboylan Sep 24th 2006 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
OHHH that's my birthday!
Good luck and maybe see you the other side!
Tracey

Ya never know Tracey, maybe at the Dome one Thursday :D
Tracie

nightnurse2 Oct 1st 2006 11:36 am

Ya never know Tracey, maybe at the Dome one Thursday :D
Tracie

Don't forget my b'day card then ;)

BTW did you find out about the ID ward at Joondalup? I'm not sure they have one tbh.
Tracey