I've got a JOB!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:00 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I've got a JOB!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jaca
Just had my telephone interview & they offered me a position straight away Didn't sleep much lastnight coz I was terrified & I wont sleep much tonight coz I'm SOOOOOO ****** excited !!!!
thanks to everyone who replied to my post earlier & gave me so much great advice & support !!!!
Redcliffe here I come !!!!!!!!
Jacqxx
I've been away so missed your post wondered how you got on
Many congratulations, thats fab news
best of luck
Terese
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:04 am
Just Joined

nurseycurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just had my telephone interview for the Wesley Hospital Graduate Programme and I was terrified, it was on conference and got asked about 10 questions by 2 people. Really nervous of what the outsome is now, they told me that now they have to take up my references and I should hear back within a couple of weeks.
If they like you would they usually give you an answer over the phone or is it still a good sign when they say that they just need to chase references now?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:39 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nurseycurl
Hi,

Just had my telephone interview for the Wesley Hospital Graduate Programme and I was terrified, it was on conference and got asked about 10 questions by 2 people. Really nervous of what the outsome is now, they told me that now they have to take up my references and I should hear back within a couple of weeks.
If they like you would they usually give you an answer over the phone or is it still a good sign when they say that they just need to chase references now?
Hi Nurseycurl
I was in the same situation, they didn't tell me straight away, but in my experience they wouldn't take up references if they weren't going to offer you the job... everything sounds good!
I went back to my referees just to let them know to expect a call and was told "oh they've contacted me already" (it was the next day!) and they officially offered me the job bout a week later
So I'm crossing my fingers for you
Good luck
Terese