I've got a JOB!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default I've got a JOB!!!!!!!!!

Just had my telephone interview & they offered me a position straight away Didn't sleep much lastnight coz I was terrified & I wont sleep much tonight coz I'm SOOOOOO ****** excited !!!!
thanks to everyone who replied to my post earlier & gave me so much great advice & support !!!!
Redcliffe here I come !!!!!!!!
Jacqxx
Old Sep 21st 2007, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: I've got a JOB!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jaca
Just had my telephone interview & they offered me a position straight away Didn't sleep much lastnight coz I was terrified & I wont sleep much tonight coz I'm SOOOOOO ****** excited !!!!
thanks to everyone who replied to my post earlier & gave me so much great advice & support !!!!
Jacqxx
Congratulations

I had a telephone interview for Perth last week. I've not heard anything since but they've contacted my referees the day before yesterday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they liked me.

Mark
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Jacqxx

Well done. Congrats. Its a good feeling isnt it. What visa are you travelling on then?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Welcome to the long wait :curse:

Cheshiremark - I'm from warrington too, small world eh which hospital in perth are you going to??
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Congratulations!!!

So tell us what you were asked and what it was like?
I have to go through this soon myself and I am terrified

Well done. What hospital and where are you going to? What visa are you going on?

So many questions eh?

Jackie
xxxxx
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:22 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Congratulations!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

They totally confused me with the first question-

you come on the ward to start your shift with another RN,you have 5 patients between you & 2 empty beds,talk us through what you would do?

I just blabbed on about checking if meds were due, checking patients were ok,making sure bed spaces were ready to accept new patients. they were really encouraging.

the second was using my problem solving skills imagine that one of the patients conditions deteriorates what would you do ?

I said that one had a respiratory condition & became breathless.I put them into the orthopneic position,call doctor & take obs.once condition stabilises I would continue to monitor & take regular obs.

the third was about what communication skills I would bring to the ward & how I would use these to work as part of a team.

just spoke about effective communication blah,blah,blah

they will sponsor me for four years...need to stay with Redcliffe hospital for 2 years but can can apply for PR after 6 months.
think its a 457 visa.
hope this helps.
jacq x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

They totally confused me with the first question-

you come on the ward to start your shift with another RN,you have 5 patients between you & 2 empty beds,talk us through what you would do?

I just blabbed on about checking if meds were due, checking patients were ok,making sure bed spaces were ready to accept new patients. they were really encouraging.

the second was using my problem solving skills imagine that one of the patients conditions deteriorates what would you do ?

I said that one had a respiratory condition & became breathless.I put them into the orthopneic position,call doctor & take obs.once condition stabilises I would continue to monitor & take regular obs.

the third was about what communication skills I would bring to the ward & how I would use these to work as part of a team.

just spoke about effective communication blah,blah,blah

they will sponsor me for four years...need to stay with Redcliffe hospital for 2 years but can can apply for PR after 6 months.
think its a 457 visa.
hope this helps.
jacq x
Thanks a lot. I'm dreading the interview but am grateful that they won't be able to see me!

Congratulations
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:22 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations well done
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

yc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really nice

Well done Sweetie......................brilliant news
Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:09 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheshiremark
Congratulations

I had a telephone interview for Perth last week. I've not heard anything since but they've contacted my referees the day before yesterday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they liked me.

Mark

If they take up references they like you and are just checking that what they heard matches with what is written. References are only taken up here in Perth if they want to employ you (in my experience)
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice

Originally Posted by sme
If they take up references they like you and are just checking that what they heard matches with what is written. References are only taken up here in Perth if they want to employ you (in my experience)
Hi SME,
I'm hoping that is the case. I've still heard nothing from them. They actually only asked one of my referees for a reference and she said when she sent it that she got an "out of office" automated reply. Since its been a couple of weeks now since my interview I just sent them a quick email just to say I'm still very interested in the job and asking if they're near a decision yet and I to got an automated reply saying "out of office" so I think that maybe she's on holiday or something - just hoping I get a reply next week sometime

Mark
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:24 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheshiremark
Hi SME,
I'm hoping that is the case. I've still heard nothing from them. They actually only asked one of my referees for a reference and she said when she sent it that she got an "out of office" automated reply. Since its been a couple of weeks now since my interview I just sent them a quick email just to say I'm still very interested in the job and asking if they're near a decision yet and I to got an automated reply saying "out of office" so I think that maybe she's on holiday or something - just hoping I get a reply next week sometime

Mark
Its a public (bank) holiday here in WA this w/end. They don't seem to be very quick at letting you know here either !
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Congradulations

Were from Warrington aswell.

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.