Iv Got My Visa In My Passport!!!!

Old Feb 12th 2006, 8:26 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iv Got My Visa In My Passport!!!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
oohh you re all going and leaving little ol me

what have been your time lines ladies from sending your applications to getting the nod
...and meeeeee
Old Feb 12th 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amanda76
mine was 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

but i aint going know where got to sell the house!!!

dont worry i want my badge so i will be waiting!!!

mand
Congratulations on you visa. Lucky you, you seem to have got yours very quick, did you frontload your PCC and Meds?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hiya Mand!
That was quick!
So happy for you. Just gotta get that house sold now. Have sent you some karma.
Have also sent you an email.
Please accept my apologies for not being in touch. It's just so fab out here, I am so busy "enjoying" it.
That bottle of wine is chilling for you mate, and the BBQ's over here heat up at the flick of a switch, so we'll be ready as soon as your plane touches down.
See you SOON.
Claire. x
Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hiya Mand!
That was quick!
So happy for you. Just gotta get that house sold now. Have sent you some karma.
Have also sent you an email.
Please accept my apologies for not being in touch. It's just so fab out here, I am so busy "enjoying" it.
That bottle of wine is chilling for you mate, and the BBQ's over here heat up at the flick of a switch, so we'll be ready as soon as your plane touches down.
See you SOON.
Claire. x
Sorry Mand, karma wouldn't work!
Need to go spreading again....any one else fancy some?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:58 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi guys

posted my passports off tuesday and have had them back this am!!! wow - how quick was that?!!!

so it was real my email - i was a little apprehensive until now - but we have them officially in our passports

now i need help with selling the house, we went with new agents this wk and nothing!!! we were in paper and everything and weve not heard a sausage

give me some tips!!!

mand
Try dancing naked outside !!! Or in my case when they came around to view my smalls were there in full view!

Cheers and congrats on the passport.

Ginny