Iv Got My Visa In My Passport!!!!

Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:13 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Iv Got My Visa In My Passport!!!!

hi guys

posted my passports off tuesday and have had them back this am!!! wow - how quick was that?!!!

so it was real my email - i was a little apprehensive until now - but we have them officially in our passports

now i need help with selling the house, we went with new agents this wk and nothing!!! we were in paper and everything and weve not heard a sausage

give me some tips!!!

mand
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:32 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iv Got My Visa In My Passport!!!!

OOOh I bet ya passports look luverly in pink!

sending ya some Karma for a quick house sale!

Love jackie x
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:00 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi guys

posted my passports off tuesday and have had them back this am!!! wow - how quick was that?!!!

so it was real my email - i was a little apprehensive until now - but we have them officially in our passports

now i need help with selling the house, we went with new agents this wk and nothing!!! we were in paper and everything and weve not heard a sausage

give me some tips!!!

mand
Try to stop listening for sausages, and keep your ears open for the phone!

Sorry, am in a humerous mood tonight for some reason...must be pre-medical nerves

House selling Karma sent your way Manda x
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:02 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys

What does it look like? Is it a stamp or a sticker?

OOOOh it's soooooo exciting!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
What does it look like? Is it a stamp or a sticker?

OOOOh it's soooooo exciting!

its a bloody pink sticker LOL

nothing exciting!!!

good luck for your meds ange
and let us know!!.........................

mand
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:52 pm

hi guys

give me some tips!!!

mand

here you are ange

someone has posted a picture

dead flashy!!! LOL - what an anticlimax

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354397
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi Amanda, i think I missed your 'got it' most sorry if I did, a belated WELL DONE.
If you think the pink visa is a bit of a let down just wait till you actually arrive in OZ and there is no red carpet, marching band or fireworks!!!!!!!after all the hard work put into getting the visa you would think it is the least they could do
all the best
jacqui
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

here you are ange

someone has posted a picture

dead flashy!!! LOL - what an anticlimax

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354397
not a patch on your new badge that'll be waiting for you

nice one mand, you must be chuffed to bits, good luck with the house sale, hope it happens soon xx
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

hi guys

give me some tips!!!

mand
Got my passport with visa in it back on thursday only sent it monday.Leave for Adelaide on 5th March!! Good luck,
Alison
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi Amanda, i think I missed your 'got it' most sorry if I did, a belated WELL DONE.
If you think the pink visa is a bit of a let down just wait till you actually arrive in OZ and there is no red carpet, marching band or fireworks!!!!!!!after all the hard work put into getting the visa you would think it is the least they could do
all the best
jacqui
You mean to say Jacqui that the prime minister of Australia wont be there to personally greet me when I arrive in Adelaide ?! lol oh well will just have to use my imagination about the fireworks, red carpet etc!.
Alsion
Old Feb 12th 2006, 1:28 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys

give me some tips!!!

mand
Hi Mand,
Great feeling isn't it, I still look at mine now and again just to make sure they didn't print it using invisible ink!!
Sorry can't give you any tips on house selling, ours took a long time to sell still can't believe we've actually exchanged!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you though, I'd send you karma but I've got to spread

Send me an e-mail or pm me either your address or ward so I can send you an invite to our leaving do.
Talk soon
Mandx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi Mand,
Great feeling isn't it, I still look at mine now and again just to make sure they didn't print it using invisible ink!!
Sorry can't give you any tips on house selling, ours took a long time to sell still can't believe we've actually exchanged!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you though, I'd send you karma but I've got to spread

Send me an e-mail or pm me either your address or ward so I can send you an invite to our leaving do.
Talk soon
Mandx

oohh you re all going and leaving little ol me

what have been your time lines ladies from sending your applications to getting the nod
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc

what have been your time lines ladies from sending your applications to getting the nod

mine was 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

but i aint going know where got to sell the house!!!

dont worry i want my badge so i will be waiting!!!

mand
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:01 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiemc

Mine went in 10th May and got visa 24th October, although there was a delay because I had to have further test (had microscopic haematuria) and also our agent didn't receive an e-mail from the contact in Australia for 2 and a half weeks requesting the form 1022!!! so fairly quick considering
Old Feb 12th 2006, 8:21 am

its a bloody pink sticker LOL

nothing exciting!!!

good luck for your meds ange
and let us know!!.........................

mand
Thanks mand, I will.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.