Interview today for practice nurse

Old May 2nd 2006, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Interview today for practice nurse

I have an interview at 2pm for Practice Nurse, just wondered if anyone would what sort of questions they might ask? I know its short notice but I've just come of nights and thought about that some kind nurse might be able to help me. Not the best day to have an interview after 2 night shifts but I guess if I'm meant to have the job it'll be ok.
Anyway of to bed now for a couple of hours ZZZZZ
Nicola
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:11 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interview today for practice nurse

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
I have an interview at 2pm for Practice Nurse, just wondered if anyone would what sort of questions they might ask? I know its short notice but I've just come of nights and thought about that some kind nurse might be able to help me. Not the best day to have an interview after 2 night shifts but I guess if I'm meant to have the job it'll be ok.
Nicola
Sorry, can't help with info on questions ( am RMN ), but Good Luck with it.
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:32 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck at your interview....sorry not sure what they will ask you out there. I think annqld has a community job she might be able to help with questions. best of luck anyway, let us know how it goes.

jackie x
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Can't help you either with questions as I'm RMN. From what I've read from others though, inteviews tend to be quite informal and friendly, so good luck with yours and I'm sure it won't be too stressful.
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:07 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola
How did it go?
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

I find out this norning, I was interviewed by the Practice Manager and she didn't ask me anything she just told me about the job and said they have trouble getting nurses, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing. The pay is only $20.40/hr in the hospital it is $27ish and $32 on nights big difference, nice hours though 8-4. I will let you know how it goes, won't be for about a fortnight as I fly over East today to visit my brother.
Nicola
Old May 5th 2006, 8:51 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I find out this norning, I was interviewed by the Practice Manager and she didn't ask me anything she just told me about the job and said they have trouble getting nurses, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing. The pay is only $20.40/hr in the hospital it is $27ish and $32 on nights big difference, nice hours though 8-4. I will let you know how it goes, won't be for about a fortnight as I fly over East today to visit my brother.
Nicola
Bet you got it Niclola! Good luck!

jackie x
Old May 5th 2006, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola

sorry its late nicola but hope you got the job
Old May 16th 2006, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

I went for the interview 2 weeks ago and they didn't even get back to me as to how I got on, maybe they wouldn't be so good to work for with that sort of attitude. Will ring them tomorrow as I've just got back from holiday.
Nicola
Old May 16th 2006, 10:02 am
Living the Dream!

I went for the interview 2 weeks ago and they didn't even get back to me as to how I got on, maybe they wouldn't be so good to work for with that sort of attitude. Will ring them tomorrow as I've just got back from holiday.
Nicola
Oh Nicola sorry to hear that. Might they have tried to contact you while you were on holiday??? Hope you find out whats what. Like you say if they can't be bothered to let you know the outcome of your interview perahps they are just not worth your efforts!

Jackie x
Old May 16th 2006, 11:27 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Interview today for practice nurse

Nicola
Sorry to hear that Nicola, hope something else comes up. My work is the same, if you are not successful you don't hear anything, just wait all day for a phone call that doesnt come, very unfair, found this out last year when I didnt get my F grade.
Clairex

Last edited by belleandscone; May 16th 2006 at 11:50 am.
Old May 16th 2006, 12:14 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola
That's a bit pants!

Did they know you were going away for 2 weeks?

Maybe just give them a ring and see what they say..

Good luck with whatever you do
Old May 16th 2006, 3:19 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Sorry to hear that Nicola, hope something else comes up. My work is the same, if you are not successful you don't hear anything, just wait all day for a phone call that doesnt come, very unfair, found this out last year when I didnt get my F grade.
Clairex
Claire, I think that is highly rude and ignorant. You should have the opportunity for some feedback. Then they wonder why there is a shortage of nurses! The least they could do is make a phone call to say sorry but on this occassion you have been unsuccessful, but thank you for your interest....... makes me very angry!
Old May 16th 2006, 4:44 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Claire, I think that is highly rude and ignorant. You should have the opportunity for some feedback. Then they wonder why there is a shortage of nurses! The least they could do is make a phone call to say sorry but on this occassion you have been unsuccessful, but thank you for your interest....... makes me very angry!
I was incredibly pissed off and told my manager as much (F grade was for promotion on our NNU) and she said that in future she will contact all applicants whether good news or bad, so that's something. But I think it is very rude to not contact people who are not successfull.
Clairex
Old May 16th 2006, 6:08 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by belleandscone
I was incredibly pissed off and told my manager as much (F grade was for promotion on our NNU) and she said that in future she will contact all applicants whether good news or bad, so that's something. But I think it is very rude to not contact people who are not successfull.
Clairex

....anyway- like you need to give a shit anymore eh? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.