Interview today for practice nurse

Old May 16th 2006, 9:59 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Interview today for practice nurse

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
....anyway- like you need to give a shit anymore eh? lol
My sentiments exactly, soon i can tell them to shove it!!!
Thanks for the karma, sending some right back.
Clairex
Old May 17th 2006, 7:24 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview today for practice nurse

Originally Posted by belleandscone
My sentiments exactly, soon i can tell them to shove it!!!
Thanks for the karma, sending some right back.
Clairex

Cheers for that Claire. Out of interest did they know you were going to Oz when you applied for your F grade.......just wondered if that might have affected the outcome, I know it shouldn't, but the sad fact of life is that sometimes these things do!

Wish I could be there when you tell them!

Jackie x
Old May 17th 2006, 7:51 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
I went for the interview 2 weeks ago and they didn't even get back to me as to how I got on, maybe they wouldn't be so good to work for with that sort of attitude. Will ring them tomorrow as I've just got back from holiday.
Nicola
Did you hear anything yet? I wouldn't take it personally if they don't get in touch for a while. WA Health are crap when it comes to getting in touch about anything. I have rellies working over there who are tearing their hair out at the lack of communication and professionalism when it comes to recruitment.
Hope your news is positive when you eventually hear.
Old May 17th 2006, 8:24 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Cheers for that Claire. Out of interest did they know you were going to Oz when you applied for your F grade.......just wondered if that might have affected the outcome, I know it shouldn't, but the sad fact of life is that sometimes these things do!

Wish I could be there when you tell them!

Jackie x
Hi Jackie, they did know as the interview was September and I'd asked her for the references for the visa application before that. Her excuse was that as I only work night shift, I would'nt know how to run the ward during the day, I do night shift as it is much easier for child care (and much better pay ahem!), and I have done plenty day shift in the past, but I was too pissed off to argue (the two numpties that did get it are consistently late and unsociable gits, maybe I need to try that way!) Anyway there are F grade posts up for grabs again, and me wanting another punch in the guts am going to give it another bash. Plus I've been doing some day shift to keep them sweet . We cant leave till after my brother gets married next May, so we are going on a reccie first.

So lets hope I get it this time, so I can leave the b******s in the lurch next year .

Clairex
Old May 17th 2006, 8:40 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie, they did know as the interview was September and I'd asked her for the references for the visa application before that. Her excuse was that as I only work night shift, I would'nt know how to run the ward during the day, I do night shift as it is much easier for child care (and much better pay ahem!), and I have done plenty day shift in the past, but I was too pissed off to argue (the two numpties that did get it are consistently late and unsociable gits, maybe I need to try that way!) Anyway there are F grade posts up for grabs again, and me wanting another punch in the guts am going to give it another bash. Plus I've been doing some day shift to keep them sweet . We cant leave till after my brother gets married next May, so we are going on a reccie first.

So lets hope I get it this time, so I can leave the b******s in the lurch next year .

Clairex

Good luck with it Claire.

I think nights are more difficult anyway as you have no one around and have to make more complex decisions. I have had so many rows with doctors who want to leave everything til the morning..... Not good enough when you have a sick patient! Where I used to work I got an F grade and only worked nights and my colleague only did 1 night every two weeks as an F grade! In my opinion, so many people don't like to do nights and you really need a senior person around on nights. They are very lucky to still have you there Claire.

Jackie x
Old May 17th 2006, 10:32 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Clairex

my lot are the same about people who work nights I had to go on full time days to get the F grade did that for 1 month before applying. Stupid and shortsighted, if you can take charge you can take charge whether on days or nights!!
Old May 17th 2006, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

I emailed them today and the administrator called to say the practice manager is on leave but forwarded my resume to another practice in their group so I now have another interview 10am tomorrow. (it is nearer home as well so I don't mind)
Nicola
Old May 17th 2006, 10:45 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
I emailed them today and the administrator called to say the practice manager is on leave but forwarded my resume to another practice in their group so I now have another interview 10am tomorrow. (it is nearer home as well so I don't mind)
Nicola
Best of luck with it.
Old May 17th 2006, 11:59 am
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by asher
my lot are the same about people who work nights I had to go on full time days to get the F grade did that for 1 month before applying. Stupid and shortsighted, if you can take charge you can take charge whether on days or nights!!
I totally agree, funny thing is the two who did get the F, don't do nights WTF.
Anyway, hopefully get it this time.

Mrs Rangersman, good luck for tomorrow.

Clairex
Old May 17th 2006, 12:54 pm
Living the Dream!

I totally agree, funny thing is the two who did get the F, don't do nights WTF.
Anyway, hopefully get it this time.

Mrs Rangersman, good luck for tomorrow.

Clairex
Good luck then Claire and also Mrs Rangersman!
Old May 17th 2006, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck then Claire and also Mrs Rangersman!

yeah, fingers crossed and all the luck in the world to you both
Old May 17th 2006, 9:41 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nicola - I hope it's what you want !
Old May 17th 2006, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hi Nicola (and everyone else!)
I can't believe you still haven't heard!!!
Anyway, good luck for tomorrow. It's nice to hear from you as not seen you around for a while (and I don't get on here often these days either), and was wondering how you might be getting on?
Keep us posted.
Claire.