Interview Disaster

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview Disaster

Originally Posted by belleandscone
That is absolutely fantastic Louise you jammy get!! Getting the CN position would take the pressure off financially till hubby gets a job. Well done on the job where are you going to be working?
Clairex
Thanks Claire. Must admit, I felt a real eedjit when I got off the phone. Worst interview I've ever had! I'llbe working at the Prince Charles in Chermside. They sound a lovely bunch. Am beginning to get excited now.
Lou x
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:11 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Claire, any news from your interview yet?

I have a telephone interview tomorrow night for the mater in brisbane on CCU.

jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:39 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Interview Disaster

Hi Jackie, nothing yet, still waiting for references I think, my manager will be quick but my previous work will probably take forever! good luck tomorrow night you going for a CN as well? What time are they phoning? Good luck and I will have my fingers crossed for you - thought you were going for the sunny coast.
Clairex
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi claire, hope you hear something soon.

We were going to sunny coast, but we thought we would be better off starting off in Brisbane as there would be more job opportunities for other half.

We could always try for sunny coast at a later date but I'm quite happy with stopping in Brissy for now, we really loved it.

My job interview is at 10pm tomorrow for a level 1 post on CCU and I am quite happy with that to start off with just while we settle in. I will get the top rate anyhow and once I am there I can seek out other opportunities.

This selection criteria thing is so weird though.....I just hope I have understood it all correctly or I will look or rather sound a right pr@tt!

Will come on here after and let you know how it goes. I've just written up 7 pages of notes!

Jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:22 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Good luck tomorrow, the selection criteria thing is very strange isnt it, hope it goes well, sounds like you've done plenty of preparation for it anyway. Same goes for us about Brisbane, I absoloutely loved it and felt very comfortable there, I also love the sunny coast and the gold coast, but Brisbane is as good a place to start as any.
Clairex
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:27 am
Living the Dream!

Hi Claire,

i have found myself preparing to be asked about things like policies and procedures, audit, standards, incident reporting, respect, dignity, committment etc....

they have given me some selection criteria statements and told me the questions will relate to them.

Oh well at least they won't see my face cringing with embarrassment!

jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:29 am
Living the Dream!

Oh forgot to say, hubby has just had an email from Brisbane BMW for a job he applied for online, they will be contacting the people they wish to interview in the next few days. I told hubby thats a positive thing as most people don't even get an acknowledgment.

Fingers crossed for hubby

Jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:32 am
In my own little world!

Thats great, I've read so many bad things about companys not replying at all, things are looking really positive for you. Barry is hoping to get a transfer with his job then take it from there, always easier to get a job when you already have one.

Now I keep checking my emails every 5 minutes to see if I have a job or not (this is as bad as when you are waiting for a CO then the visa grant )
Clairex
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:36 am
Living the Dream!

Yeah its about time someone invented an email alert device that you can strap to your wrist and it beeps every time you get an email and you can rush and check your inbox on your pc!

Can you get email alerts to your mobile phone?

Jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:39 am
In my own little world!

That would save a lot of stress and RSI!
Clairex
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:46 am
Living the Dream!

...but it wouldn't be as much fun though Claire would it?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:56 am
Living the Dream!

claire is the mater childrens on the same site as the adult hospital?
we could meet up for coffee sometime perhaps?

jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:46 pm
In my own little world!

Yeah it is, would be great to finally meet up when we all get there.
Clairex