Hospitals Perth... Help!

Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hospitals Perth... Help!

Originally Posted by janeanddan
Hi! Glad all is going well for you at Charlies. I had a telephone interview for Fremantle and have been offered a job there. Hope i get on as well as you seem to be doing
Im sure you will, Freemantle is a lovely place been ther e few times, Good luck
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

ashr is an unknown quantity at this point

hi had the telephone interview last night, easy, a few questions about what you do, would would you do........, where you want to work etc, then offered the job and sponsered visa if we want to go down that route, we're thinking the independent pr visa would be a better option although takes a bit longer, anyone else done it independently. i have a slight problem in that my kids bio dad is not in contact and has been awal for years and according to website etc we need his permission or a court order, anyone in the same circumstances????????????
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Im sure you will, Freemantle is a lovely place been ther e few times, Good luck
Bring your checkbook!! Extremley expensive place old "Freo"!!