Hospitals in Melbourne

Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:13 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hospitals in Melbourne

Hi everyone
I'm heading for Melbourne in the New Year and would like some info about hospitals there if possible - Sunshine, Broomfield, Western and Northern.
I'm a mental health nurse, and want to start researching these possibilities.
Thanks Cas
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hospitals in Melbourne

Hi Cas
I am also a mental health nurse and hoping to go to melbourne asap. I however am choosing to live and work in the frankston/mornington area. I have had friends work at the albert in melbourne and they have a very good reputation. As for the others i cant comment but would very much like to hear the reports you receive.

Irene
Old Sep 15th 2004, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parkhigh
Hi Cas
I am also a mental health nurse and hoping to go to melbourne asap. I however am choosing to live and work in the frankston/mornington area. I have had friends work at the albert in melbourne and they have a very good reputation. As for the others i cant comment but would very much like to hear the reports you receive.

Irene
Thanks Irene, I'll have a look at these areas - up to now, seems as though the most likely area/hospital will be North Western.
When are you planning on being there?
I'm going on a 457, and hopefully will have my visa Dec - aim to be there mid to late Jan (fingers and everthing else crossed!
Cas
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

jodesmc will become famous soon enoughjodesmc will become famous soon enough

Hi Parkhigh,
I am currently working In frankston, and have worked in the hospital most of my nursing life, bar the last few years when in UK, if there's anything I can do to help, then let me know.....