hitting head against a brick wall

Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default hitting head against a brick wall

hi all
i think a brick wall would be less painful than the NMC :curse::curse::curse:
i can honestly say i HATE these people.

as you may know they cashed my cheque for verificatiion and the wrote to me to say i had forms outstanding...they were with the cheque duh!

trying to get in tough with them by phone or e-mail is makin me wanna scream!

at the minute i just feel that i cant even get of the flipping starting block let alone get to australia

anyhow rant over
sorry

debbie
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hitting head against a brick wall

They haven't changed much over the years then.

I had similar troubles with them.

When I returned to the UK from Australia (having been on a temp visa) in 2001 and went to renew my registration, they treated me like a foreign nurse and it took 9 months to get it and they ''lost'' my paperwork 3 times. Had to get a legal person onto them and suddenly me registration appeared.

Getting the verification bit in 2005 for a permanent Aus visa, I sent off the forms and the cheque paperclipped to them registered mail - then got a letter from them saying ''thankyou very much for the cheque - what is it for?''
They denied having any forms from me but they cashed the cheque promptly so I had to send forms again - minus another cheque - they then refused to process saying I hadn't sent the required fee with the forms :curse:

They are worse than useless - you have my sincere sympathies.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

To call them useless is an insult to useless!! And to think we have to pay them for their services! Joke.........:curse:
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

well i am gearing up for a day of useless phone calls...that woman in verifications uuuggg!

maybe stopping smoking whilst trying to do this was not a good idea

debbie
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice

Exactly the same happened to me, claimed they hadnt recieved cheque or forms but had already cashed the cheque and of course the forms were with it! sent forms again, recorded delivery this time for all the good that will do im sure. idiots
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:38 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

yep, can agree with everything youve said!
nmc lost my re-reg several years ago .. denied all knowledge of receiving the one piece of paper with cheque stapled to it, ... but managed to cash cheque! i too was treated like a lapsed member and had to provide references ... there is no word to describe how inadequate and useless they are!!!