Hep.B

Old Feb 15th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Hep.B

Hi folks

Just a quick question, I do not make antibodies to hep B despite numerous jabs, was told by occ health this is not a problem, but Im thinking it will be when i do blood test for this when we go to the medicals. Any ideas guys would be appreciated

Thanks ireland
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:35 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hep.B

Don't think the blood tests are to check for antibodies they are to make sure we haven't actually got the disease.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reply, never thought of that way, just do not want no more hold ups to the process of getting a visa

ireland
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:10 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi folks

Just a quick question, I do not make antibodies to hep B despite numerous jabs, was told by occ health this is not a problem, but Im thinking it will be when i do blood test for this when we go to the medicals. Any ideas guys would be appreciated

Thanks ireland

I'm the same and got my visa OK - I mentioned it to the Dr and he just looked at me as though I was mad
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi sme

Thanks for the reply, feel better knowing that

Ireland
Old Feb 18th 2007, 6:05 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi folks

Thanks ireland
I was the same had to have lots of boosters! I think I just about have enough antibodies now. I was beginning to get very fed up of being jabbed all the time.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Rachie

I know what you mean I was being jabbed all the blinking time, and now after having a break from the jabs I have no immunity status at all
that worried me a little but as long as I can get to oz thats all im thinking about at the moment.
thanks for replying