hello

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:19 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi, can you believe it? They gave me the job - must be desperate! Toot toot.
Clairex
CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 12:00 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: hello

Thanks Tia and Kate, nursing a wee sore head this morning!
Clairex
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 1:09 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default Re: hello

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi, can you believe it? They gave me the job - must be desperate! Toot toot.
Clairex

Hiya Claire,

well done hun, good bit of news for you. Should take your mind off emigrating for a while eh!!

Hope you enjoyed the celebrations

Paula x
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 2:08 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: hello

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Hiya Claire,

well done hun, good bit of news for you. Should take your mind off emigrating for a while eh!!

Hope you enjoyed the celebrations

Paula x
Thanks Paula, will be good to get the experience for Oz. can't believe it, I thought the interview went badly so didnt get my hopes up, just goes to show, my last interview I thought I did well and didnt get it .

Now in the middle of booking accomodation and car hire for our reccie, the extra £20 a month as an F will come in handy eh?

You must be looking forward to going. Good luck.

Clairex