graduate nurse relocation package

Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default graduate nurse relocation package

hiya
does any one else know if i will be entitled to a relocation package?? I have a graduate post with redcliffe hospital in july.....& when I asked about relocation package they said it wasn't routinely given out at that hospital but she would find out for me....I thought it was qld health who gave the relocation packages & not the hospitals???? any info would be appreciated !!
jacqxx
Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

lyndsay123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: graduate nurse relocation package

Hi,
i dont know the answer to your question im sorry but i would like to ask you one if you dont mind!!
i would like to apply with quennsland health for a graduate programme in Brisbane, how did you go on about it? i know you may have to apply online (did you do it this way?) or did you apply directly to the hospitals? how long before you qualified did you apply and when did you find out you had got your place? did you have to have an interview?
sorry theres about ten questions there!!
thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
and well done by the way!!

Lynz
Old Jan 28th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Think its the actual hospital not QH
Old Jan 28th 2008, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

lyndsay123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!
its all a bit confusing! going to just email loads of hospitals i think and see what happens!!
Im just wandering if its a bit too soon to start applying as i dont qualify til dec this year but read a few posts and paople keep saying that they have been for interviews for next year!!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

hiya Lindz,
You should take a look on qld health website..this should take you there I hope !!!
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/nursing/gnor/default.asp

I got a job last october but dont qualify till the end of this week !!!
they accept applications in march & july so I contacted them & asked if they wanted me to wait till i'd qualified but they said no to apply in july last year & contacted me pretty quickly for an interview.I had a telephone interview at 11pm...VERY strange but they were lovely & told me straight away that I had a job. you can choose from a list of hospitals on qldhealth website & its quite straight forward once you get started !!
feel free to pm me if theres anything else I could help you with...when do you finish???
good luck jacq xx