Graduate Nurse Programme Interview

Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice
Default Graduate Nurse Programme Interview

Hi Folks

Anyone know what kind of questions I will be asked for the Graduate Programme at Rockingham General?

Interview tomorrow morning, only found out today!

Thanks.

Carol x
Old Sep 5th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Graduate Nurse Programme Interview

Sorry carol cant help but just wanted to wish you luck. I did have a phone interview for a RGN post and it was a breeze, no trick questions and very informal, so I'm sure the Graduate programme interview will be nothing to worry about as they know you are newly qualified. good luck again and let us know how you get on.
Tracie
Old Sep 5th 2006, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolwilk34
Hi Folks

Anyone know what kind of questions I will be asked for the Graduate Programme at Rockingham General?

Interview tomorrow morning, only found out today!

Thanks.

Carol x
Dont know, but am guessing:

why nursing, why this course, what do like/dislike about the course/why not medicine/tell me about ur strengths & weaknesses/ TEAM WORK - be prepared to give good, robust comments about your team work/ communication skills - what if u had a problem with a colleague etc etc

Good luck!!! and let us know how u get on!
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Hey Carol,

Am glad you didn't know about it sooner..... one more thing for you 2 stress about

To answer your Q, same as above - maybe a Q about equal opportunities? How you would handle a difficult patient or doctor

Easy to say but just relax and be yourself, my experience of telephone interview was very relaxed and informal. Helped that I was in my pyjama's

Wren x
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Graduate Nurse Programme Interview

Hi Carol,

How did you go about applying for the nurse graduate programme. I am really interested in this as I finish my nurse training in March next year. Are they cool then with just having a phone interview??

Cheers

Tracey
x
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Well..... How did it go?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Heh

Got offered a place start in Feb, yeehaaaah!!!!!

Just got the house to sell. Stephen flies on 30 Sept and I will be here until we sort out the house etc and ship the furniture.

How's the job going? When you moving in?

Hope to see you soon Jen

Carol xx
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Heh

Just got the house to sell. Stephen flies on 30 Sept and I will be here until we sort out the house etc and ship the furniture.

Hope to see you soon Jen

Carol xx

Knew u would - well done!!!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Heh

Hope to see you soon Jen

Carol xx

WELL DONE CAROL!!!!!!

That's brilliant news

Keep me posted with the house sale etc.

Looks like you could be here in time for our house warming party

I'll PM you our numbers for Stephen when he gets here- nice to have at least one person you can call on