Got It !!!

Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Got It !!!

O.M.G. Still shaking !!! We GOT it !!!!!!
Going on 1st November !!!!
aaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Got It !!!

CONGRATULATIONS Now breathe a sigh of relief and plan for a HOT summer... All the best to you Tass xxx
Old Sep 25th 2004, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tass
TASS!!!!!!
brill!
(thanks for the PM .... sent ya one back!)
Old Sep 25th 2004, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

aaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Great news Tass.

have one on me.

Had you already got the flights booked?
Old Sep 25th 2004, 5:32 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Tass I'm so pleased for you and John!!!!!!!!

Graham says I'm going to be a nightmare next week I may be phoning you daily!!!!

Have a great weekend

Nikki x
Old Sep 25th 2004, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Tass. Thats great news. I wish you all the best. Don't get too drunk you'll just regret it in the morning!!!

Good luck
Jayne
Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:55 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased for you about getting the job and all. I want to migrate to Aussie (Brisbane) with my family but really unsure about getting a job. I have been a RN for nearly 2 years. What does anyone know about pensions, what is the salary like over there? So many questions I feel like my head is exploding. Can anyone put my mind at ease and give me any advice.

Thanks
Rich
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Got It !!!

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Pleased for you about getting the job and all. I want to migrate to Aussie (Brisbane) with my family but really unsure about getting a job. I have been a RN for nearly 2 years. What does anyone know about pensions, what is the salary like over there? So many questions I feel like my head is exploding. Can anyone put my mind at ease and give me any advice.

Thanks
Rich

Rich , not a job , GOT VISA !!!!!! LOL !!! Skilled independant application.
You have a lot of reading and many ,many questions to ask my friend , but you're in the right place !
All the best ,
Tass.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Excellent news Tass very pleased that you are soon going to be where you want to be which part are you going to?
Old Sep 26th 2004, 3:55 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Tass

New to this game, and need to get some reading practice.
Good luck with everything hope all goes well. We will be applying soon just waiting for some more info back.
Have a safe journey

Rich
Old Sep 28th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Got It !!!

Originally Posted by ireland
Excellent news Tass very pleased that you are soon going to be where you want to be which part are you going to?

Hi ,

Thanks for best wishes !
We're going to Sydney and will be working in a place called LIverpool.

We'll try it out for a year and move on frome there if we find something nicer. Haven't been to Oz before so it's a REAL big adventure !

Will speak soon , better get back to packing !

Tass.