Failed interview

Old May 12th 2007, 5:37 pm
Qualify in Sept!

mattyuk will become famous soon enough
Default Failed interview

Hi guys hope i dont jinx my self for mentioning this but has anyone actually failed any interviews? i hope to start applying soon for the graduate programs and wondered what my chances are - touch wood
Thanks
Matt
Old May 12th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed interview

The only interview I ever 'failed' was for a biscuit factory when I was 16 ... they did me a bitt of a favour really...

Anyway... people don't 'fail' interviews, they defer success until an appropriate post comes along.
Old May 13th 2007, 8:11 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you have 2 heads its pretty difficult to "fail" any nursing interview in Oz they are so desperate for staff !
Old May 13th 2007, 6:43 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

I had a telephone interview, they actually emailed the questions 10 mins before the interview it was great. you will be fine