Making hours up for US visa...

Old May 12th 2007, 12:12 am
Just Joined

spartagates is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Making hours up for US visa...

Hi,

I'm now qualified, but will fall foul of the required hours needed to move to the US as a nurse. I've searched the forums and understand that this is a problem, but I am unable to find a solution to make the deficit up. I understand this may be costly, e.g. traveling to the US and attending courses at my own cost. But, I have not seen any real life solutions to do this. Is there a way bar doing each separate branch (18 months each!!) in the UK? I have support from my wife and family and the money to fund this, but can't find a route to do it. Any help?

John
Old May 12th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making hours up for US visa...

Originally Posted by spartagates
Hi,

I'm now qualified, but will fall foul of the required hours needed to move to the US as a nurse. I've searched the forums and understand that this is a problem, but I am unable to find a solution to make the deficit up. I understand this may be costly, e.g. traveling to the US and attending courses at my own cost. But, I have not seen any real life solutions to do this. Is there a way bar doing each separate branch (18 months each!!) in the UK? I have support from my wife and family and the money to fund this, but can't find a route to do it. Any help?

John
have answered your thread on the other website. Most on here tend to go to Australia not many go to the US
Old May 13th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

FlOSSANDJO is an unknown quantity at this point

Get in touch with O'grady Peyton http://www.ogradypeyton.com/default.aspx
They run a course in conjunction with a uni in London to bring p2000 nurses hours upto the requirement for registration in the US
Old May 13th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlOSSANDJO
Get in touch with O'grady Peyton http://www.ogradypeyton.com/default.aspx
They run a course in conjunction with a uni in London to bring p2000 nurses hours upto the requirement for registration in the US
and they will want a lot of money and the contract is horrible and you have to sign it and put a guarentee up with no promises to where you end up, much better doing it alone and going where you want to go and live