Expression of interest

Old Jan 20th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Expression of interest

Hi Folks

I haven't been on for a while hope you all are good, just a quick ? I have submitted an expression of interest to QLD health website does anyone know how long they take to get back to you and do they let you know if they are not interested in you.
Thanks guys

ireland

Last edited by ireland; Jan 20th 2007 at 9:06 pm. Reason: wrong sign
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Expression of interest

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Folks

I haven't been on for a while hope you all are good, just a quick ? I have submitted an expression of interest to QLD health website does anyone know how long they take to get back to you and do they let you know if they are not interested in you.
Thanks guys

ireland
Your best bet would be to decide what area you are interested in and e-mail the hospitals direct. This is what my OH did & she got a job offer before she qualified.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Folks

Thanks guys

ireland
Hello Stranger! how are you? what are you up to these days?

I'm not sure how long they take to get back to you when you express interest, I have been looking at the hospitals and just contacting them directly. Most get back within a couple of days at the most.

So any chance of an update....

love Jackie x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Expression of interest

Hi Jackie. Thanks for the reply, im doing yet another course ( mentorship )hopefully complete in july hoping to get to Oz in Aug 07,still working ,but in private sector now.
I see you got your visa well done girl really pleased for you, I think I will try the hosps directly and see what comes back.

keep in touch

love ireland xx
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like theres no stopping you with this studying malarky!
We hope to be out there by August too, if not sooner!

Keep in touch Ireland, let us know how you get on. Good luck mate with your mentorship course.

Jackie x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unhappy Re: Expression of interest

Thanks Jackie, re- studying just hoping OZ will like what they read on my cv.
I cant go the usual route have to apply for the RSMS visa with being over 45.
chat soon hun take care

ireland xx