Do I really have to do an English Test for ANMAC?!!

Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I really have to do an English Test for ANMAC?!!

Originally Posted by wc112
When applying for the 189 visa... Must u have completed the academic IELTS exam, as I have completed the general exam having been told originally that this was acceptable.
The way the forum works is that people get an email when you reply, therefore there is no need to ask the same question three times as I now have 3 seperate emails telling my you have asked this question! As per the other replies, yes you need to do the academic IELTS for ANMAC.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, new to this
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, new to this
Everyone has to learn somewhere
Old Nov 20th 2015, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

I'm sending my academic transcript to AHPRA and ANMAC... Can I assume that I send these to the state that I wish to live in i.e. NSW...also would anyone know the address for the ANMAC NSW office?
Old Dec 1st 2015, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Do we really need a statement of service from every employer for AHPRA and is this just references. I don't really want to ask my current employer for a reference as I haven't worked there long.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Anybody here?
Old Dec 1st 2015, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

I'm sending my academic transcript to AHPRA and ANMAC... Can I assume that I send these to the state that I wish to live in i.e. NSW...also would anyone know the address for the ANMAC NSW office?
This does not matter too much, they get moved between offices so I just sent it to Sydney.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Do we really need a statement of service from every employer for AHPRA and is this just references. I don't really want to ask my current employer for a reference as I haven't worked there long.
Yes you need a statement of service for all employers, I would say current is the most important as it shows you are still practicing.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much mgreaves
Old Dec 1st 2015, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much mgreaves
With regards to telling your current employer, just be open and honest. My partner (who I did the AHPRA application for) has got a promotion since we started this process back in May, so it does not always have to be awkward and they should not treat you any differently.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 6:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody here?
Please take the time to re-read Site Rule 13. And bumping it after less than 2 hours (when anybody on the forum in Oz is likely fast asleep anyway)?!
Old Dec 1st 2015, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Please take the time to re-read Site Rule 13. And bumping it after less than 2 hours (when anybody on the forum in Oz is likely fast asleep anyway)?!
Will do thanks for the tip