diploma or degree ?

Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:40 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Default diploma or degree ?

Hi I have spoken to someone in new south wales and they seem to think that I need a degree to be registered with them is this true? I will be qualified in 2009 with a diploma in mental health yet in townsville in queensland they seem to be not bothered so I am too unsure about which is right.

Thanks all
avril
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice
Default Re: diploma or degree ?

Originally Posted by avi
Hi I have spoken to someone in new south wales and they seem to think that I need a degree to be registered with them is this true? I will be qualified in 2009 with a diploma in mental health yet in townsville in queensland they seem to be not bothered so I am too unsure about which is right.

Thanks all
avril
Are you training in the UK? if so you dont need a degree to get registration here in Aus. Though your transcripts will need to be verified
Good Luck
Maria
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:53 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: diploma or degree ?

Ty yes I am training in the uk and have just started my third year so am very stressed.