Childrens nursing Queensland

Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

stellios is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Childrens nursing Queensland

Hi. Just joined this site. I am a children's nurse currently working in A&E interested in moving to Queensland with my partner and 4 children. It seems to be that the only children's nurse jobs are in Brisbane itself? Is this the case? Ideally we would love to live somewhere fairly rural with stunning scenery (we currently live in Wales!) I would consider hospital based or community work. Any advice gratefully received!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:09 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Childrens nursing Queensland

Hi!
You will find that most of the regional centres have kids wards ,its just that the major hospitals are in Brisbane city.There are also child health nurses here(Health Visitors) and school nurses.You may also find work in Special needs schools too.
One thing to note-as a kids nurse you arent restricted to working only with kids so you could work in any A+E or on any of the wards.
Good Luck x