is this the correct order to do everything?

Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default is this the correct order to do everything?

start working 20+hours per week

apply for nursing registration to chosen territory

get ANMC assessment done once registration through

once i have 6 months experience apply to chosen territory for nomination for 134 visa, if accepted apply for visa

Once visa is though look for jobs (or can i do this whilst visa is processing)

If nomination application is unseccesful wait until 12 months expereince and apply for 136 visa. I know that i easily pass the points score.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is this the correct order to do everything?

Yes