Anyone heard anything from ANMC lately?

Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:09 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice
Default Anyone heard anything from ANMC lately?

Has anyone had their skills assessed recently? Only asking because I'm now on week 9 of waiting and I'm now stalking the postman every morning.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:01 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone heard anything from ANMC lately?

Got positive skills assess today.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lyx
Got positive skills assess today.
Oh, another Scottish coming, what about your english .

Now for real,

congrats...

Cheers,

Morko
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

i sent mine away about 8 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 7:38 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carlalesemily
i sent mine away about 8 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet.
Hi, I sent mint on may 14th, received ack dated 21st May and got positive skills assess on 14th July it's stamped for being approved on 3rd July tho.
Yours shouldn't be much longer. I'm just waiting for IELTS results now. I should get them on Fri, hopefully I've got Band 7 and I can apply to DIAC.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

well, i have heard from the anmc today, they are saying that they did not receive my reference, however i sent this to my agent to check and send on to the anmc, looks like this has not been done and they also say that the agent's details were not filled in properly, i left this part for the agent to fill in. i am very very frustrated and feel like giving up at this stage, the only thing stopping me giving up is the fact that i have paid out alot of money to the agent.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Got a letter 2 weeks ago to say that mine would take 4 weeks from date of receipt which was 21st June so 4 weeks is today.Mine is a modified assessment though as I already have QNC reg.It seems they are taking 8-10 weeks for full assessment but even that can be more due to the increase in applicants to meet the 30th june deadline prior to IELTS requirements changing! Good luck to all of us still in waiting !Then we hurry up and wait some more.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:56 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

I know, its wait wait wait. I'm stalking the postman all over again. I'm waiting on a new passport for one of my kids (only 7 months left on) and my IELTS results before I can even submit my application.
Then I'll wait wait wait again for case officer etc.
Still hopefully the UK property market and exchange rate will improve whilst I'm waiting.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Ah.......you have your ANMC assessment........I have my Academic IELTS under my belt so we are quits