Is anybody going to the Ramsay Healthcare Presentations?

Old May 20th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough
Default Is anybody going to the Ramsay Healthcare Presentations?

Hi, this is my first post on this really great forum!

I was just wondering if anybody else is going to the Ramsay Healthcare presentations the end of this month?

I was also wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice-i am due to have an interview with them, and was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas as to what to expect-i am sooo nervous. I have been reading up on so much i am now brain dead and have probably forgotten everything i have read!!

Thank you everyone!

Claire x
Old May 20th 2008, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is anybody going to the Ramsay Healthcare Presentations?

Where are you headed, i have worked agency in one of their hosps in melbourne.

It is just off chapel st, really busy, short staffed, but if find the peeps very friendly, have made friends with one of the english nurses there, so i look forward to being sent there, to have a chat with her.

She relocated from perth,so got a transfer from ramsay healthcare to melbourne

Claire dont be nervous, it'll be fine, just make sure they dont shaft you (which i dont think they would,most hosps want to recruit, so usually give you what you deserve) and give you the correct wage according to your experience.

Last edited by Margaret3; May 20th 2008 at 11:52 pm.
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

I have worked agency in RHC hospitals in Sydney and Melbourne and found them great! Honestly, don't worry about the interview. They are just making sure you're alive, breathing and have qualifications... they are pretty short-staffed! Best of luck.
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

DickDePilot is on a distinguished road

When and where are the presentations?

If they're not in MAnchester does anyone know when any expo's will be on there?

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Where are you headed, i have worked agency in one of their hosps in melbourne.

It is just off chapel st, really busy, short staffed, but if find the peeps very friendly, have made friends with one of the english nurses there, so i look forward to being sent there, to have a chat with her.

She relocated from perth,so got a transfer from ramsay healthcare to melbourne

Claire dont be nervous, it'll be fine, just make sure they dont shaft you (which i dont think they would,most hosps want to recruit, so usually give you what you deserve) and give you the correct wage according to your experience.
Hi Margaret

Thank you for the advice. We are looking at Perth if everything goes ok?!

Many thanks, Claire
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DickDePilot
When and where are the presentations?

If they're not in MAnchester does anyone know when any expo's will be on there?

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.
Hi

If you look on their website, and look at the overseas opportunities there should be a list of where and when they are holding presentations. I think they are going to cambridge, liverpool and newcastle, but i may be wrong so best to check!

Best of luck

Claire
Old May 25th 2008, 1:27 am
Just Joined

GeeW will become famous soon enoughGeeW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by clairey b
Hi, this is my first post on this really great forum!

I was just wondering if anybody else is going to the Ramsay Healthcare presentations the end of this month?

I was also wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice-i am due to have an interview with them, and was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas as to what to expect-i am sooo nervous. I have been reading up on so much i am now brain dead and have probably forgotten everything i have read!!

Thank you everyone!

Claire x
Hi Claire, where are these presentations and what dates?
Thanks, Georgie
Old May 25th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Hi Georgie

If you look on their website for overseas opportunities i think it is and there should be a list of their presentations. It does say the closing date was the 10th, but i am sure if you email Rita the HR Manager ([email protected]) it would be fine. I think they are in cambridge, liverpool and newcastle this week, but i am not entirely sure so you would need to check-Rita would be able to tell you the areas and dates.

Good luck! and let me know how you get on if you go.

Claire
Old May 26th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clairey b
Hi Georgie

If you look on their website for overseas opportunities i think it is and there should be a list of their presentations. It does say the closing date was the 10th, but i am sure if you email Rita the HR Manager ([email protected]) it would be fine. I think they are in cambridge, liverpool and newcastle this week, but i am not entirely sure so you would need to check-Rita would be able to tell you the areas and dates.

Good luck! and let me know how you get on if you go.

Claire
hi claireb

i am going to the one in newcastle on wed 28th just waiting for when and where..rita left me a message this morning i was in the shower and chuffing kids to busy listnening to the ring tone to answer!!!!!

she sounds very nice
which one are you going to
good luck
debbie
Old May 26th 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi claireb

i am going to the one in newcastle on wed 28th just waiting for when and where..rita left me a message this morning i was in the shower and chuffing kids to busy listnening to the ring tone to answer!!!!!

she sounds very nice
which one are you going to
good luck
debbie
Hi Debbie

I went to the one in southampton last week. They are all very nice, and so friendly.

Best of luck

Claire