any nurses fancy a chat?

Old Jan 29th 2007, 11:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default any nurses fancy a chat?

Feeling a bit bored really although I have loads to do. My little one is off school today with a high temp and chesty cough, but seems to have made a miraculous recovery now playing on his playstation!

Jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: any nurses fancy a chat?

im freee! you go first....
Old Jan 29th 2007, 12:42 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Me too off sick with sinusitis!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

ouch! im thinking i could do with some pig sick leave....

any of you ladies volunteered to work a day for free to help your trusts reduce its overspend???
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:32 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doje6863
ouch! im thinking i could do with some pig sick leave....

any of you ladies volunteered to work a day for free to help your trusts reduce its overspend???
God is it getting that bad?!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Carole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Feeling a bit bored really although I have loads to do. My little one is off school today with a high temp and chesty cough, but seems to have made a miraculous recovery now playing on his playstation!

Jackie x

Hi, Jackie,

Snap, my 12 year old girl, is off school for the same reason, high temp, bad headache, bad throat, must be something in the water.

Thought I would have some quality time with her, as it's my day off, but as the best laid plans go, they go pear shape. My elder son, arrives home from college at 12.45pm, saying his afternoon lesson has been cancelled. then 30mins later, my eldest daughter arrives home from college, as she has a free afternoon. So find myself in the kitchen, making everyone cups of teas and lunches. typical !

Now left the two girls in the bedroom watching video's.

Carole
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can beat that, Im supposed to be a half day and Im sat here doing pressure sore/leg ulcer audits (in between checking to see if ive been allocated a CO every 5 mins) (oops, and checking out to see what other nurses are up to!)
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:42 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: any nurses fancy a chat?

Just up after my night shifts, really need to get the house finished as estate agents are coming on Thursday - not taking any chances this time, I've got 3 of them coming Got no excuse son is at school and wee one is at nursery.

But just had to watch Wanted down under this morning before I went to bed - great seeing Brisbane.
Clairex
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:22 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry eveyone for abandoning the chat.....hubby came home from work and needed to go online! how inconvenient!

Whats this about work a day at your trust for free? mmmm bet lots of people have signed up for that one eh?

Jackie x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Jackie,

I read in the paper this week that a trust up country has requested that ALL staff "volunteer" to wotk a day for free in order for them to balance their books. I say all staff, it didnt mention whether managers were part of the deal only clinical and ancillary workers.....
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:27 pm
Living the Dream!

....well I've heard it all now! What a bloody cheek!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

So, by your answer can I take it that you dont agree with it then Jackie.....

tee hee

by the way, good luck for tonight!

donna
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

they have just let staff go from our ward, anyone on a temporary contract - gone, as for working for free, is that not called the agenda for change, it is in our trust!

Beth
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:08 pm
Living the Dream!

Thank you Donna, I have just popped on here to take my mind off waiting for the phone call.

Who is left on your ward then Beth....just you?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:13 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by doje6863
Hi Jackie,

I read in the paper this week that a trust up country has requested that ALL staff "volunteer" to wotk a day for free in order for them to balance their books. I say all staff, it didnt mention whether managers were part of the deal only clinical and ancillary workers.....
The New Labour NHS seems to have caused more problems than it fixed, why don't the politicians who cocked it all up give up one day, that would save a lot more money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.